Categories > Coding > Javascript >

A Account Register spammer

Threads: 198

Posted

Hey!

Today I have a quick and well-functioning account creation spammer to show you. Admittedly, it only works on MySQL databases at the moment, but if I'm willing, I might make this into a real project for doing mini "hacking attacks". Of course, I'm a White Hat, so I'm not doing this sort of thing in a bad way. Anyway, there will be a video below.

A brief description of what the program does:

1. finds its way to the file / path that enables account registration

2. sends a registration request every 10 milliseconds or so

3. uses a different IP for every other request.

(Obviously it doesn't currently use a different IP every request, but I will try to implement this).

Video: Can't upload to Discord, cause I can't use it, so just download the video file and watch it =)

I hope you enjoy this type of programme. I will not be publishing it because of the damage it can do, nor will I be using it because of this. Anyway, have a nice day/evening!

Random quote here...

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

For using a different IP I'm pretty sure your best bet is a proxy and using a different proxy per each request. Theoretically, this would work, the problem isn't getting it to work though, but rather getting all the proxies in the first place.

Iyw I can provide you a good site with a pretty solid list of proxies I've found, but there might not be enough to make more than (just a rough estimate) 100 accounts without running out of proxies?

Instead, I'd suggest using the same IP for 5-10 accounts and THEN switching IPs, that way, if you run out of proxies, instead of making 100 accounts only (1 per 1 proxy) you can make 500-1000 (5-10 per 1 proxy if my math is right).

Of course, it all also depends on the site itself. This might not work if a site only allows 1 account per IP, then again I haven't found much sites like that so it's ultimately down to the site itself and your best bet is to just have to examine the site and record it's behaviour so you can find the best way to combat it.

Additionally, I know some sites have systems in places that restrict the amount of times anyone can register on the site, so if that limit is breached, the registration system will be temporarily locked. It's almost like a failsafe for things like that. In which case, again, the best thing to do is examine the site and find a vulnerability, if any is present.

I hope this is able to help someway :)

we are dead

Replied

@boyke I made it in about 5-10 minutes.

Added

@Alternate Sure, if possible, please provide me with websites like these =)

Random quote here...

Threads: 95

Replied

The Immediate Cringe Of "Of Course I'm A White Hat" Was So Real Ong.

Replied

@ImmuneLion318 Why's that?

Random quote here...

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )