Categories > WeAreDevs > Suggestions >

Site Improvements and Suggestions

Threads: 29

Posted

FR, at this point I've been here for several years now and forum needs some improvement.

• Anti-bot for forums and global chat

Bots have been kicking up the forums for a bit now and with the recent events that happened in Global Chat, anti-bot must be developed. It's been plaguing the forums.

• More powers for mods

I don't know what you really do IRL and I don't want to know, but at least give mods more power to make the forums under control when you're offline. At least for once this forums in not burning to flames. Funtimes and others have been years moderating the forums, please for God sake make their work easy for once.

• Don't ghost/Be online

You're the owner of the forums. Please, just please check it like one or twice per week, not like once or who doesn't know when. At least it gives you the current status of the forums. Not that hard to implement tbh.

• Look forward and move on

Look, I know everyone have some beef with each other here but please, like please, just forget the past. I know what he done gave you trust issues and that doesn't mean you have to put all of your heavy distrust on your mods.

Hope this reaches out to the targeted audience (yes, you). Looking for forward for the positive development of the forums (and wouldn't be shunned by the v3rm folks)

[ πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ— - πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ— ]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785350763513118730/1069965108861739148/Editor_3_.gif

πŸ₯° π’œπ“π’Ύπ’Έπ‘’ πŸ’ž

Moon

Moon

vip

Threads: 314

Replied

I do agree with most of the points on this thread

Cyros

Revision

Threads: 49

Replied

Anit-Bot has already been suggested multiple times but a better method is prevent stuff like VPNs and Proxies from entering WeAreDevs will prevent most bots since most of them use Proxies.

With Power to Mods it's a whole new story since if moderators hold too much power they're able too abuse their power (not saying that they will but it is a possibility also the statement I just made probably won't ever happen)

-

Be Online is also something else since he has a life lmfao (Joke, really no one has a life in 2023)

We Hate VOID

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )