Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

The only bot better than WeAreDevs-Bot

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

If you were in the chat today you probably know test_bot2, I've programmed this bot to basically be a chat moderator and if you say anything that's in its one word database of "bad" words, then it'll kindly tell you that you've said a "bad" word.

It's still work in progress but yeah I've created the first bot that's better than WeAreDevs-Bot lol

we are dead

Syraxes_

Web Developer

vip

Threads: 40

Replied

*proceeds to get -420 rep from WeAreDevs-Bot*

I'm not lazy, I'm just highly motivated to do nothing. #I💚Dogs.

Medusa

WeAreTruth

vip

Threads: 17

Replied

This would probably be cool... if you could say bad words in the chat // the words you can say such as hoe, slut, whore, isn't censored with the bot either lol

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1064332722065117204/1067596913781784606/Frame_2_1.png

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Replied

@Medusa
That's the goal of it, but as of now for testing it's only programmed to respond to one term. Once I hook it up to a database or scanner API, it'll be much more functional.

we are dead

VisualPlugin

VisualPlugn't

Threads: 25

Replied

In her world-view, WeAreDevs is a development forum which doesn't condone JJSploit or other exploit tools.  Nonetheless, Synapse X is one of WeAreDevs' 'main tools', which according to her, we don't condone either.

Your SUPREME RESPECTED LEADER VISUALPLUGIN blesses the current occasion which attracts you to my presence.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )