Categories > Exploiting > Roblox >

is it impossible to exploit in the roblox microsoft verison?

Threads: 7

Posted

answer this pls so i can stop wondering but if yes teach me

im not a fan of ballistic, but heres a gif of it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1003991455657893938/1004560712183595079/uqJXQIda.gif

Sina

Sina

Threads: 43

Replied

n oㅤㅤ

i wouldn't recommend it since if it was efficient, someone would've done it alreadyㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤ã…¤

20/2/23

nickk

RealNickk

Threads: 1

Replied

The fact that exploits aren't being made for the Microsoft Store version can imply that it can't be exploited, however that thought is completely false. The reason the UWP version of Roblox isn't targeted is due to the fact that there's substantially less demand. In other words, the Microsoft Store version of Roblox has a much smaller user base. Think about Roblox distributions as a capitalist economy. When there's more demand, there's more success. Exploit production developers target the native Roblox application because more people will use it, mainly because it supports the browser UI. You also have to take into consideration the fact that Roblox can be played on legacy versions of Windows (such as Windows 7). If the developers targeted a UWP app—where UWP support was implemented after Windows 7—any user on a legacy distribution of Windows would not be able to use it without upgrading their computer, where their computer may have hardware incompatibilities with Windows 8 and above.

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )