Categories > Coding > Python >

How do you deploy Flask to a website? [Without Heroku]

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Threads: 113

Posted

Hello, so I've written an entire key system in Python with Flask, it works and really all that needs to be done on it now is a few basic fixes and adding Linkvertise to it (which I have no idea how to use Linkvertise lmao).

I want to deploy it to my website so it can actually function, work, and be useful, but I have no idea how to deploy it. My hosting doesn't support Python so I think I'd have to use a third-party service like Heroku, except I can't use Heroku.

How can I deploy Flask to my website?

we are dead

Threads: 54

Replied

Honestly, getting a vps would be the best idea. Also a piece of advice is to use sanic instead of flask, sanic is 5 times faster than flask and basically has the same syntax. I use sanic for all my backend / my own keysystem.

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Threads: 0

Replied

get vps and install python on there; move your files over to the vps and start the website

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb

Oh alright, I'll look into a VPS. As for Sanic, is it easy to deploy and does it have good documentation? 

Novaline uses Python for its key system?

we are dead

Replied

@Alternate yeah Novaline does indeed use python for it's keysystem

Mail me at sirweebdev@protonmail.com if you have any questions or you want to say anything to me, I'll reply (maybe).

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb

Oh nice. On the topic of a key system... I've never used Novaline so I'm taking an assumption that it uses Linkvertise, but how do you integrate Linkvertise with Python?

we are dead

Replied

@Alternate using their full script api and some url stuff with checkpoints

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb
I would like to further inquire about this with you, I sent you a friend request on Discord and I would be grateful if you would be able to help me.

we are dead

Replied

@Alternate what's your tag

Alternate

stop take my rice

vip

Replied

@SirWeeb

You should see a request from Alternate, though I've also DM'ed you my tag in case you don't get it.

we are dead

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )