Categories > Exploiting > Complaints >

jj sploit dll eror

Threads: 1

Posted

Could not find DLL! Please reopen JJSploit and wait a few seconds for it to automatically download. Disable your anti-virus if its deleting the dll (I have been encountering this problem since I formatted the computer, windows defender and all virus protection settings are disabled but when I press attach, it doesn't work. Can you help me?)

MINISHXP

[REDACTED]

Threads: 3

Replied

try disabling your antivirus via the registry lol

also maybe try using a vpn like protonVpn

Replied

I have completely turned off my antivirus and used another vpn, but again it is not done

Replied

just download other exploit, JJSploit sucks, i recommend: 

Free - Krnl, BloxiX  https://krnl.ca/ or https://discord.gg/Z8t5rtMWj3

Paid: Synapse X https://x.synapse.to/

lo4

lo4

Threads: 2

Replied

reinstall or if that dosent work see if you have any other antivirus
dont know if you have one?
open task manager (ctrl + shift + esc) (make sure you have it "always on top" in the options button)
then open jjsploit and see which program other than jjsploit is taking a lot of cpu then dying off
search that up in the magnifying glass in the taskbar and click on "Open File Location"
then uninstall it, (if it has a uninstall program i suggest opening it if it dosent simply delete the files)
open jjsploit again and see if it works again

20 dollars for some block exploit lmaooo

Replied

I shut down the anti virus in the task manager, but it did not happen again, this error happened in all exploits I deleted the windows defender completely I do not use it in another antivirus

Added

When I press attach while working, the command staff comes up but now when I press attach, nothing happens

Replied

Hello, I have the same problem as him. So what I did is I went to the properties of JJ sploit, and went to the compatibility tab. I then put Run this program in compatibility mode, then I put my windows there. (I was Windows 7 so I put windows 7) This did fix that error but then put another error for me. I don't know how to fix this but the error was: "The proggram can't start because XINPUT1_1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I already did reinstall the program, so I don't know what's wrong with it. But if it fixed for you then I'm glad I could help. 

Replied

<@uid: 67747>If you have a video of how you did it, can you throw it?

Replied

Did you mean me? 

Replied

<@uid: 67747>yes

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )