Categories > Etc > Disputes >

invalidly -repped by you-know-who (classiccat)

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Threads: 19

Posted

So, I was just recently -repped by @classiccat (a person who probably follows AlvinBlox tutorials to create Roblox lego games) for invalid reasons.

Here is a screenclip of the reason for my -rep:

https://gyazo.com/fe58a7494b981bb11cfd907e9b5faaeb

Let's go ahead and take a look at the first point of his reason for -repping me, which is me "making false claims". He said I was making false claims, which, in of itself is a false claim! If you go back and look at my replies to the numerous threads where he is called out, I was able to back up most of my points up with solid evidence, so that should say that these claims are not false.

Let's look at the second point here; he said that I was a fake friend. This is false. I was a friend to him thinking that he was a good, kind-hearted person for a long time, he never seemed toxic, and he seemed like a friend I could trust. He then started to become shady, he doxxed innocent people, and said that their lives were on the line, and he randomly purged his DM for no reason. But, I ignored this, and I continued to be his friend as normal. He only started being toxic when he thought that I stole his link, which never happened. When I was able to convince him that I didn't steal his link, we were back to being friends again, but those are the only times he's been toxic up until today. Yesterday, a Discord user by the name of SLEEP#6707 (AKA @Blurryface) reached out to me and was suspicious that I was @classiccat. He had me prove that I wasn't @classiccat by screensharing his DM. This made @classiccat very upset and he ended up purging his DMs with me, even though I technically did not have a choice and had to screenshare the DM or potentially get someone thinking I am @classiccat. So, after he purged his messages, which was sometime today in the morning, I asked him why he purged his messages, and he said it was because I screenshared. I tried to explain that I had no choice to do it, other than not doing it and potentially having someone think I was an alt of him, which would be false, but he would not listen and was still angry with me that I ever screenshared, and blocked me. I tried to make a post on the forums, still trying to explain to him that I had no choice to screenshare, but then he decided to -rep me, which is the real reason for my -rep.

He also invalidly -repped another user, @retardalert, for just having an opinion. People are allowed to have opinions.
Here is a screenclip of the reason for his -rep on this user:
https://gyazo.com/e2c021df81e12795563b471eaf1fb06d

He said in his thread that the reason for -repping them is because 'all they do is insult on the forums'. It's funny how he just now -reps them after they make the comment on his thread when he had plenty of time to -rep them for insulting on the forums.
(Screenclip) The comment of the user he -repped was:
https://gyazo.com/f85f783118b923ae83e40d434a82db80
Yep. That's it.
Like, there is not even anything remotely offensive in that comment other than "what else do you think".

It's also funny how he calls that user rude for posting a comment that isn't even that bad, yet he called me gay in the reason for -repping me. That's quite rude, don't you think?

Now, @classiccat, I think you should revoke my -rep, because I have done nothing wrong to you, both of your points are invalid, and I am allowed to have my own opinion, as stated in the WRD Forum Rules. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion does not make it right to harm their global reputation.

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Programmer. Discord: while true do end#9977
Exploits I have: Nopde Engine (Good in some cases), Coco Z4 lite (GOOD), Fluxus (Okay), Yoink (TRASH)

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Threads: 202

Replied

Alright your neg rep was removed 

Requesting jon to lock rep rn

Added

@53926slooooowwwwww

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Replied

@Vader @53926
Thank you two so much!

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Exploits I have: Nopde Engine (Good in some cases), Coco Z4 lite (GOOD), Fluxus (Okay), Yoink (TRASH)

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Threads: 202

Replied

@53926naww u fine

Just jokin

Reputation Goal: 69
#NoMoreMods

#MEWANTGLOBALCHAT 

Threads: 3

Replied

Im glad i had to interview you as i did have my suspicsions at first, after screensharing he had also explained to me the thing about people thinking carson was teek or classiccat, classiccat was intentionally trying to reduce teeks' reputation as it shows in the links below. plus i am pretty sure teek did some bad stuff as in calling you out, yet the disputes thread is flooded with teeks name, you purposly wanted to make that meme about teek and the community and after him telling you to remove it, you did nothing and kept it on.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716366929841094678/716964023404593242/Discord_neQyZRhqvZ.png

NVIDIA RTX 2060S | INTEL i5 9600K @ 5.1 GHz - OC   2018

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/c3mkcf - 2023 Build
Bitcoins pretty good ngl

Zera

Casual Femboy Agent

vip

Threads: 39

Replied

@Blurryface

broski no hate BUT HOW MUCH RAM DO U HAVE LOOK AT HOW MANY TABS U HAVE ON WITH CHROME

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/995469995742068832/1073019970012848228/Untitled39_20220604185345.png

Threads: 89

Replied

@Zera

holy i just noticed

I-

Hello there

#StayHome

Carson_Dev

i love him!

vip

Replied

@Zera That's not his computer that is mine lol (I was screensharing to him)

And also 16 GB.

A bit of backstory that probably nobody will read:
So on this computer I had 8 GB and Windows 7 (32-bit), but 32-bit operating systems can only make use of 4 GB no matter what you had installed. On top of that, there was an annoying bug which would make almost half of the 4 GB "Hardware Reserved", so in reality I could only use 2.22 GB out of the 8 GB I had installed on my computer. Recently, for my birthday (my birthday is close to the end of May), I got 2 new RAM sticks, both for 8 GB, which made 16 GB total. (Before, there were 2 which had 4 GB, which made 8 total.) But, the thing is, we could not even make use of the birthday present, because of the fact that the operating system was 32-bit. So, we decided to upgrade this operating system to Windows 7 (64-bit) about 3 weeks ago. So, now all 16 GB are usable, I can use 64-bit programs, the computer is overall faster, I can listen to music while having 2 Roblox Studio windows open running the laggiest UI in the world without getting "Audio render error. Please restart your computer.", and on top of that, the "Hardware Reserved" bug is now gone.

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )