Categories > WeAreDevs > Hangout >

JJSploit - Common Solutions

Hectique

Hectique

Threads: 186

Posted

Alot of "horror" has been hapenning to the exploit JJSploit, because a lot of stuff has been happening to users, wether the exploit wont attach, or they can't even download the exploit.

Here are some Solutions that might get your JJSploit working again...

Solution 1 - Turn off Antivirus and Firewall.

One of the most obvious reasons JJSploit wont ATTACH for some people is because either their Firewall or Antivirus is deleting the DLL which literally keeps the whole exploit together. Make sure your Antivirus is turned off, and if it isn't, navigate to your antivirus and turn off 'Real Time Protection'.

Solution 2 - Try Reinstalling.

This is another very obvious solution, because sometimes when EXPLOIT UPDATES happen, they don't go through to all users. Uninstalling and Reinstalling will most likely work if your JJSploit is working fine and isn't frikked.

Solution 3 - Turn off Firewall if Updates aren't going through

If updates aren't going through, Make sure firewall is turned off so they go through. (I don't have firewall off and the updates go through just fine, that's just the case for other people.)

Solution 4 - Contact WeAreDevs

If you have an awkward error and isn't being fixed how it is supposed to, Try and talk to a Moderator on the WRD forums, or Email WeAreDevs. Wether it be an SSL error or something else, WeAreDevs can probably fix it.

Solution 5 - Download JJSploit installer from another Device onto a USB Drive.

If the JJSploit download wont cooperate, try downloading it from a different PC onto a USB Stick, plugging it into the PC you want it on and Install from the Flash Drive. (Antivirus must still be off.)

I hope this solved a lot of problems for the people that use JJSploit, and if none of these solutions work, tell me in a reply or contact WeAreDevs on this forum or Over Email.

Stay Safe everybody!

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

TeekTacker

(apparently) YNW Melly

Threads: 111

Replied

go                                                     

Added

commit                             

Added

get                   

Added

vouched                       

Proud owner of Artemis

I quit exploiting

I might buy Premium soon!

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@TeekTacker ur so kind

Added

@TeekTacker but srsly dude ur one of the kindest people on the forum.

also, it might be a while until i make the jASC forum, be aware of that

a former active and known member of the WRD community, but im kinda just a meme now

TeekTacker

(apparently) YNW Melly

Threads: 111

Replied

@Hectique Do you have paypal?

Proud owner of Artemis

I quit exploiting

I might buy Premium soon!

Hectique

Hectique

Replied

@TeekTacker nosirrrr ;-;

Users viewing this thread:

( Members: 0, Guests: 1, Total: 1 )