Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : For Accounts That Have Byfron In Them

I see, so if someone is open roblox(without the byfron) via the shortcut instead of the browser it bypasses that force live channel thing?

Replied to thread : jjsploit won't inject on my main account

Read this lol
https://forum.wearedevs.net/t/33270

Replied to thread : Roblox JJSploit

Check your roblox folder if it has the "RobloxPlayerBeta.dll" If you do then you can't exploit because it's an anti-cheat by roblox.

If not maybe it's a problem on your end

Created a new thread : For Accounts That Have Byfron In Them

After atarixyz's announcement regarding byfron, I tried doing some tests with different accounts since I don't know how to code anything. (maybe it's linked to accounts because of ata's statement around 5% of Roblox's playerbase)

1. Some newly made accounts when installing roblox will have the dll file in the folder which you can't really delete.
2. I tried using an old roblox account and somehow roblox "updated" again and noticed that there are now 2 roblox applications/folders
        -after this I checked the directory of the two roblox app and was surprised to see that the other folder doesn't have the dll in      it.

-I closed the app, logged in my main account in a browser, joined a game and roblox "updated" again just to fix the second folder without the dll. (I think the rollout also includes accounts that have been banned before due to exploiting)

What I did now is erase all roblox folders, install roblox from the other account(the no dll one), open the app and join a game, attach the executor and log out that account in the app without closing it. This let me use the client that has no byfron dll and allow me to use executors on my main account again. (just remember to log in the alt without the dll before attaching and logging out)

Edit: This may not work in the future but it's still worth trying

Created a new thread : JJsploit is not attaching properly

When I try to attach the executor, it launches the fluxteam console saying it's starting up but no wearedevs "badge" is shown on the roblox game. Fluxteam console then closes but WRD-API does not open.

1. I tried uninstalling jjs and removing every folder related to it and reinstalled it. I also did the same for roblox but to no avail.
2. Tried installing the redistributable but still didnt work.
3. Scanned the pc to check for remaining jjs folders I couldnt find but no folders were found before reinstalling jjs for 2nd time.

Help.

Replied to thread : I got A bad virus from jjsploit called trojan

Hey now, jjsploit is not a virus. Even other executors will be flagged as a virus and the reason for that is executors act like trojans.
Real Trojans injects into a computer and runs a code that will harm the pc that you are using, or something like that
Meanwhile, Jjs, krnl, hydrogen and other executors is also a trojan but instead of injecting into your pc, it injects itself to the application that you want to run your code in.

In other words, jjs and other executors are flagged as a virus because they act like a virus but they're actually not. You are in control and you are not directly harming your pc unless you downloaded it from a suspicious site that is not wearedevs.