Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : My FULL Apology / Self CW

@marcus__ 'so many chances' you only say that bc this looks like the 3rd thing ive done, its not, ive been falsely accused of token grabbing in the past

these are the same people who spread lies about me. ive had false accusations for being malicious in the past.

@_realnickk the reputation that i gained back was fake, i did this all because when i decided to leave most of the users celebrated when i hadnt done anything wrong before that except skid like 5 months earlier

what i mean by fake was they didnt forgive me for skidding and that rep some people gave was all fake.

Replied to thread : [B] Exploit WPF UI

ill do it for free 3MI#4319
Im improved in csharp alot lately and heres past uis
I also spent 3 hours scraping the roblox documentation to make the best annotations on a monaco ever seen
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1042113637067784263/1057399585015865414/image.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1042113637067784263/1057380951262515300/image.png?width=625&height=465
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1042113637067784263/1057380920820252743/image.png?width=591&height=449

@Astronemi Yeah, I understand and I can see where you're coming from.

@Astronemi I've had many aliases, but I've only done one bad thing before; skidding. It's not as if I've been hiding on those aliases.

However, yes, I understand that what I just did was terrible.

Created a new thread : My FULL Apology / Self CW

Hey there people of WRD

It's Emiray / 3MI / Nexula / stupidddd / Plexorify / Eggs  / EG or whatever I've called myself before, and I know its a familiar face you definitely don't want to see :/

I'm coming back for one last time to adress all of the utterly disgusting things I've done lately.

I'm really sorry for the terrible things that I've done and I've come to the realization that it just wasn't worth it and affected only to annoy other users.
When I put up that user's account for ransom, it could've harmed the user / done mental damage to them, and it was just a terrible thing to do because I saw that they had alot of progress and stuff on that account that just got wiped, and they will probably never get it back. I also attempted to DDoS the forums and mass alt account it. This affected nobody and just annoyed people, the alts were just a way for me to be stupid and mess with everyone here and it really just was annoying, I realised that if I was in a forum and somebody did that, wouldn't it just be annoying??

The user whom I beamed, I apologised to them over email and deleted every single log I got from them, I didn't use any info other than the discord and nobody else got it. 

I know I don't deserve to be forgiven for my actions and I can totally understand that, but I'm just saying that I really do feel bad. What I did was unnacepptable and I realized, how would I feel if my progress all was wiped/ if my forums got attacked or botted or alted? Could it be harmful?

Thank you to the people like Lux14 who made me understand that what I did was wrong and forgave me. I swear I'm never gonna do anything malicious ever again.