Profile Picture

EnormusDRandy (Niggx)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1009614172478259291/1131512749332115526/synapse.gif?width=244&height=242

Bio

My code can be hideous sometimes

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : Die ChatGPT-Website

faszinierend

Replied to thread : Rate my Winforms UI

Ever heard of wpf ? you can use to make ui's that dont look like straight trash, you should try it.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/desktop/wpf/overview/?view=netdesktop-7.0

Commented to thread : Rate my User Interface

oh I forgot to say but the search bar could be on the center and a little bit bigger

bro commented 2 times 💀💀💀💀

oh so thats why theres no attach button or something to tell the status

i'm sorry to say this but any human being with over 2 brain cells can tell that this is either a dashboard for scripts or a exploit without the execution part or the execution part simply havent been added yet

Oh nvm i thought you were storing the scripts locally

yes and maybe a edit button

likes, views maybe a description

Replied to thread : Rate my User Interface

8/10

and I would change the title buttons position and you could add more information on the script thingys also the navigation could be in the center

Created a new thread : DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH HELLUVA BOSS

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH, IT IS A FURRY CULT AND TURN HIM GAY. My son used to be normal... until he watched Helluva Boss Suddenly, he started wearing animal ears and a tail, and barking, and his friends were too... I googled it and the wolf creature is responsible for this No hes stealing the credit card and biting people and he dropped out of college This is the wolfs fault, do not let your children around T HE W O L F. Its all apart of the democrat agenda. Joebiden is rigg the 2024 election. will turn your child into gay wolves so they vote radical furries into office I'm filing two class action lawsuit to sue the game. This isnt happening in my america.

Replied to thread : [Help] My gpu not detected!!

just get a new card

Replied to thread : Thoughts on UI (Home Page) I made

this is not bad at all 9/10

Commented to thread : Making a new UI for Shadow

i'll twist your dyck and break it like a glowstick

Replied to thread : [CW] Reversed | Rogue Exit Scam | Helping Byfron Devs

knew this was finna happen