Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : My Apology for my Recent Actions

I wanna say that I'm sorry for being like 'im so good at c#' and making my random crapsploits

I'm also sorry for lying about my age. yeah I'm 11

About me thinking im 'so good at c#' or something, I'm not but I'm watching stuff and reading things to improve:

I am following on this video to learn c#: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxznTygnRfQ&ab_channel=BroCode

Also for lying about my age I shouldnt have done it but I didn't wanna get like hated or something so yeah. I understand that I'm kinda young to be on here and WRD and stuff but at this point theres no driving me away from it, I've been here for a year now and I'm just gonna try be better

Also I'm sorry for skidding in the past I haven't been skidding anymore but I used to and since V1 is still out thats still accessible

I admit my c# code was rushed and kinda bad and before I wasn't bothered to improve, but now im trying to.

I'm also sorry for my **literally terrible** server management. It drove away a lot of mods and people and I realised its just terrible.

Thanks for not **totally killing me** and I'll try be a better person in the comm

So I need an honest permission, Do I deserve a second chance?

My main account is @Nexula
I HAVE SIRWEEB (MOD)'S PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS POST AND ALT. IT WILL NO LONGER BE USED.