Catsun

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?

@Alternate can someone actually explain who skidster is

@GoudaGuy Thing is that only happens with PC, in mobile those checks do not exist so there's no need to bypass them luckily which makes it a lot easier to make an exploit, one thing i did think about is the spawn mutation could have affected mobile too but I'm not 100% sure and i really doubt it.

@Entity I'm very sure that's where the problem is but the address is correct, the function pointer is correct, i have also tried to use pcall instead but it still crashed, newthread is not the problem since it works just fine.

Pretty clueless on what to try anymore

@Entity I doubt it but I'll see if there's anything wrong with it, thanks

Edit: Doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with it, address is correct, function pointer is correct, no crashes occur when calling it. Probably not the issue unless i didn't test it correctly 

@icedmilke222 That's what i am doing, i can even show you my function pointer ( since that's what I use for mobile ), i also got it with the string "bytecode version mismatch"

I actually did a test yesterday night and i found out it crashes when spawn gets called or pcall gets called 

Edit: my spawn address isn't wrong since i just checked in IDA 

Created a new thread : [ HELP ] How do i fix a crash when using luau_load?

Hey so basically i compiled my script to bytecode using Roblox's luau compiler from their GitHub then called luau_load on it and afterwards i spawned the thread using Roblox's spawn function but it crashes and i can't figure out why

extra notes: This is being done for Roblox android so it's 100% Sure it's not because of any checks or issues with the Luau VM

Edit: Thanks to GoudaGuy it's solved, results i didn't add Opcode Encryption

void Execute(std::uintptr_t State, std::string Script)
	{
		using namespace RBX::API::Funcs;

std::uintptr_t nState = rlua_newthread(State);
		auto bc = Luau::compile(Script);

luau_load(nState, "=funniExplot", bc.c_str(), bc.size(), 0);
	    r_spawn(nState);
	}