Bio

Badges

badge badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : I guess this is the end.

Hey WeAreDevs,

Recently there has been a lot of drama going on. People like SirWeeb, mrk0, atari, and ImmuneLion got CW'ed, drama with Byfron anti-cheat, and the many counter-CW's I had recently been CW'ed and given another chance, which I am very grateful for.

This community is falling apart slowly. From the toxic people to the brainless 5-year-old kids who complain about JJSploit, it is very unfortunate to see a sight like this.

I feel this forum has too much unnecessary drama, as mentioned above. I hope to see this forum in a better shape than it is now in the future. I hope the people of this forum come to their senses.

To be honest, I'm sick and tired of some of the people in this community. I appreciate all the users that provide resources for people willing to learn what they already know, and those who release great things on this forum. I'm glad I get to leave the community on a positive note. I might pop in a few times to see how this community is doing, or say hi.

I'm grateful for all the friends I've made in my short time in this community, and the people that forgave me for my actions.

I love every single one of you, and wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you. Thanks for welcoming me to the community when I first joined! 

- Lux14