Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : When We Will Get 268 Fixer Again

Yeah, that would be nice, haha. It is what it is, tho. At least it's not a perma error. Would love to just snap my fingers and fix it, tho. 

Created a new thread : Error 265 on all devices and apps.

I was uing krnl and then I got kicked, saying error (268* not 265 ) kicked due to unexpected behavior. I've had this happen before but normally I could still play on my phone or another client like the windows appr. However, the message still pops up even if I try to change my IP or play on my cell phone.So, I am afriad it was been perma banned. Anyone else have this happening to you?  I was playing mining sim 2 when it happened. 

Replied to thread : Joke of a mod

I was overthinking it and was upset at the time, however, that does not give me the right to take it out on anyone. Please accpet my apologie. 

Replied to thread : Joke of a mod

I don't know who icepool is, but I posted this to rant. I wasn't "crying" as your "professional" mod just stated. Also, I was just given negitive rep for no reason, however, I bet that will be ignored because the mods don't like my opionion and want to insult me for speaking out. 

Created a new thread : Joke of a mod

a mod messaged me because I gave someone bad rep for being a butthole. aka being rude and nasty in a forum post. Mod told me that wasn't a good enough reason. If that isn't then what is? I wouldn't give bad rep for no reason. That is what rep is there for. To point out the rude and mean and unhelpful members. If you dont add anything construtive to a forum post and instead are rude to the poster and brings up stuff that has nothing to do with the post then one deserves bad rep don't you think? I thought it was a joke when the mod messaged me but I guess not. So dumb. 

Replied to thread : [RELEASE] SIRHURT: SirHurt's perm work-around for the Beta ROBLOX client

idk why people don't like you, however, this worked for me. So, thanks! Couldn't inject but then I used this and now I can. You're a hero in my book.