Profile Picture

1_Ghost (Ghost)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018514909413253222/1018522666853998713/MOONLIGHT_1.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018514914832289802/1018903082660274297/standard.gif  

Bio

Learning C# And WPF

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : a cool ass question for the roblox explotijng

i agree with the person above me

Replied to thread : Lux14 Unbanned :)

@Lux14

welcome back sir catty

Replied to thread : If the Anticheat comes out perfectly, where should we go?

@Pekka

yeah, I've been working on  a hack client for it. Wanna be a part of it? or something.

Created a new thread : If the Anticheat comes out perfectly, where should we go?

Me and deeppain, (C++ Dev) are thinking of moving to exploiting in minecraft bedrock. Or maybe something like that. What about you all?

Replied to thread : [Rel] EvoTron Not Skidded

@EvoSploitOwner

Your lucky Im not doing a CW on you for what you did day before yesterday.

Replied to thread : Monthly bro checkup: How you been lately?

not so good, finals start next month and im scared

also not enough time to work on moonlight :(

Replied to thread : [CW]: iMaximus Scamming

dang, love u delta

my hero :DDDDD

Replied to thread : Why Its Not Updating The Spectricium UI Read This To Known The Reason

@Fenixium

i lost braincells reading this and your thread desc.. also i dont think anyone really cares..?

Replied to thread : [Question] Which one of these two GPUs should I buy for gaming + editing

@Moon

why 970? its really old and I think RX 570 has VRAM which 970 dosent.

Replied to thread : When did you join & who is an OG here

I joined on late 2019, stopped till late 2020, joined community in 2021 with another account then forgot it's password, made a new account and now im here 

Created a new thread : [Question] Which one of these two GPUs should I buy for gaming + editing

Basically, Im upgrading my pc soon and want to whether to buy the GTX 970 or the RX 570

If you could tell me I would appreciate that :D