Profile Picture

TheGraySpy

Bio

I am a developer who knows LUA,C++ and C# and I like to cheat and create exploits too.I also know how to hack so I have a solid understanding about how websites and malwares work

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Make the c++ api a .h file for c++ code

Make the c++ api a .h file for c++ coders so we can create better exploits or at least tell us how to use your c++ api for coding in c++.

Created a new thread : How to get krnl api for my executor?

I want to get krnl.dll's api functions for my executor like kiwi x has the power to execute krnl scripts.Heeeelp!

Created a new thread : krnl.dll functions

The functions that krnl.dll has.I want to use it for my exploit

Created a new thread : ParrotSploit.The best executor for exploiters and designers.Download now!!!

Meet ParrotSploit.My keyless executor made for exploit devs that want to be productive or exploiters that just want to use it.It has scripts for everyone and it has a lot of scripts that are undetectable.You can customize it too so it will look as you wish(I will add more colors soon ).Besides the scripts from the executor ParrotSploit has a script hub full of heavy scripts and I will add more soon.Dark hub,Owl hub and dex explorer are suported.Download it right now !!!

For some reasons I can't upload an image

-The scan for exe
-The scan for fastcoloredtextbox.dll
-The scan for the WeAreDevs api
-The scan of the zip that contain the WRD api,fastcoloredtextbox.dll and the binary fille

Created a new thread : Should I post the source code of my exploit when I will post it?

I created an exploit that I want to post here and I am sure none of you trust me so I want to post the source code of it so you can see there is no malware.Should I do it?.Will people create fake clones of it and post as their own?Is a good idea?Let me know.

Replied to thread : Auto press a key from the kayboard?

When I press execute it work one time and after it doesn't work.Can you help me?

Namaste.I will test it to see if it works

I use JJSploit.Not synapse.I want an example that contains

VirtualInputManager:SendKeyEvent

Give me an example please

Created a new thread : Auto press a key from the kayboard?

How can I code a software that will auto-press a key from the keyboard so I can autofarm?

Replied to thread : Do someone have/got Sword Fight on the Heights GUI?

Sword fight?Never heared of it.

Created a new thread : Make a character stay in the air?

How can I make a character to stay in the air.I tried to disable the gravity but it goes up.How can I make it freeze in the air.Is there an easier method?Let me know.Giving me an example too will be useful

Created a new thread : Where can I learn the windows api to make an exploit?

Give me a link to a documentation from microsoft so I can learn that damn windows api please

Replied to thread : Modify the walktopoint property of a character using Lua?

Can you give me an exampe script

Created a new thread : Modify the walktopoint property of a character using Lua?

Modify the walktopoint of a character using Lua.I want to use it for my own auto-rob for Jailbreak