Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : (REQUEST) Teleport

There's one script that I can give you. Remember it doesn't work on all games.

loadstring(game:HttpGet("https://pastebin.com/ZqRBECSv", true))

Replied to thread : [Exploit] Wadzerr Under Construction

If you wan't I can make for your exploit a key system lmao

edit: dude why did you release ur exploit if it's like literally nothing?

i dont want to hate but what the heck is this? if you want i can help u with

some things that can be added in exploits :/

Replied to thread : jjsploit update

Maybe my exploit isn't too good, but for sure better than this thing. Also you're hating my exploit cuz i skidded a UI. How is it skidded?

Replied to thread : [Release] Auto-Axon & Auto-Transpiler (OPEN-SOURCE)

SirZyx be kinda gay doe B)

Replied to thread : [HELP] I need somebody to make me a custom api for my Exploit.

Basically axon isn't working for me. All the functions okay okay, but when I'm trying to inject it says that I'm missing something. Everything else is okay, as I think.

Replied to thread : [PHP] Key Generator Release

It's actually a question for me too,

I don't really know how to make this

code. I just only know, that you should

use a WebClient, there's no other way.

Also, you can customize the page as you

wish and then it should be lookng more cool

than before it was. Thank you for replies.

Replied to thread : jjsploit update

You're asking for a update, for a sh!t exploit? Dude, you shouldn't even use JJSploit. That's just a literally rat. You'd better use krnl or something like that, it's much better.

If you don't know how to make a key system ur a doodoo

Created a new thread : [HELP] I need somebody to make me a custom api for my Exploit.

Hello,

I just asked if somebody can make a api for me. Currently I can't pay with anything.

If you have somebody that will make it for me too, then contact me below.

Thanks.

@Astronemi I see that you're making a exploit,

maybe you need something that may help you?

I can currently make a key generator only, so yeah.

I mean, not only. I can help with some other things, too.

Replied to thread : how do i make a roblox api and dll

You can always use Axon but it's not really affordable. It's better to learn from scratch and do it for yourself, so people won't call you a skidder :-)

Created a new thread : [RELEASE] Wadzerr - New ROBLOX exploit!

Hello, fellow Forum Searcher!

You're probably looking for a good and brand new exploit, aren't you? If yes, then we have something good for you to offer. We have to offer a exploit called Wadzerr, that currently uses a free api but it's power is incredible. Imagine just having a better exploit than Coco Z? Yes, this is the right place for your dreams.

Wadzerr - What are the Functions?

Currently the api supports metatables and some more functions that are for higher level exploits. Well then, the functions are still under construction, but still really affordable. If you're trying to get a good exploit with good functions and an api, then this is the right place for you.

If you're interested in our affordable offer, then what are you waiting for? Download it right now! If you wan't to know, it's not even paid. That's an another plus. Click on the links if you want to download Wadzerr right now.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/Mo9GQLLA#NnFzwTM4zq8VVJfmNmj6qG-bbfU9wRXuoJTk1mapgAI

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/400a7f10fa5fe33e6793c5634d401a0e8a6726e2322d10938f760dc75faad462/detection

(WARNING: VIRUSTOTAL PROBABLY WILL SHOW THAT THE EXPLOIT IS A VIRUS, BUT THIS IS A FALSE POSITIVE DUE TO THE NATURE OF CHEATS.)

Replied to thread : [PHP] Key Generator Release

It can also be called a key generator don't be so rude ;3

Replied to thread : Axon Source

If you wan't to know, these adresses are for executing scripts. Without them, you wouldn't be able to even executy a simple print script. Without them you can't make an dll for your exploit. If you're still trying to make a dll, don't be a skiddy and make it your own from scratch <3

Created a new thread : [Exploit] Wadzerr Under Construction

Hi,

I'm gonna make a exploit called Wadzerr. It's not going to be so powerfull but still something. You can rate the UI later.

You know, just giving an info