Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : i think i'm done

@57282did you even read the thread or just the replies

@53635that was literally right after wearedevs, I was still the same person but I fully changed. you can even DM me on discord to see how I react to things. I've changed, you can trust me.

I don't DDoS

I don't doxx or do anything like that anymore.

@44296no you just looked at wabz's dispute then said "ITS CLASSICCAT QUICK BAN HIM PLEASEEEEEE" bro you ain't no classiccat hunter

Replied to thread : Contretix is a GUY?

loud detective noises

I deduce that you identify as a basketball.

Replied to thread : hOw To GeT fReE rEp (gOnE tErRibLy WrOnG) - Morgz

2nd option worked very well.

Created a new thread : i think i'm done

yeah I'm done making disputes 

ok yeah I just made disputes on wrd for fun, yes I'm classiccat. I feel bad for making WRD a bad forums because honestly I think it's a good forum and nice so hopefully I cleaned it up a little bit.

and yes I've changed a lot, not toxic or anything like that anymore.

love you guys

no homo

dm me on discord if you want an explanation on why I was toxic and stuff Khaled#4521

waiting to get -repped

edit : finally -repped, sweet home banalama

Replied to thread : Rat-Wave | Advanced Method

@44296or I just don't care

Replied to thread : Rat-Wave | Advanced Method

@56147Yeah, don't download that stuff... Just download free vbucks 2040 exe no human verification required! It may delete your antivirus, completely kill your PC, steal your logins for everything but that's just the generation process

Created a new thread : Rat-Wave | Advanced Method

So, recently I was ratted by an advanced new method and then proceeded to lose 500$ because of it and lose every account I can name.

The Method

The method is simple for the attacker to perform but easy for the victim to be manipulated. First, someone will get ratted and that person's social media and Discord will be compromised, once that's done. This person that got ratted will send the same rat to all their close friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, family members, etc. Now once that's done, if a victim falls for it, the attacker will look around the PC for any important files, PayPal logins, social media, and steal those important accounts. Using those accounts, he'll continue repeating it.

The scariest thing is the attacker actually reads your conversation to find a reason for them to download the file, for me. It was an exploit me and my friend made, my friend sent me the RAT and said it was an updated version for it and I trusted my friend.

Information

After some scanning, I found the RAT but renamed on my USB plugged in. Probably from the attacker hoping I'd run it thinking I'd be curious but I didn't. Plugged in the USB of my old laptop, ran it, and opened Wireshark. Picked up a DigitalOcean server. 

https://gyazo.com/572dbcce476533d726ced1ce48ae7498 

It seems to be a DigitalOcean VPS hosted in Canada, normally DigitalOcean would have banned the VPS but they haven't caught on yet which is strange.

I proceeded to send a DDoS attack to the server for 8 hours to hopefully cause interruptions for the attackers and give the victims time to respond to their friends that it was a RAT and not to run it.

Protection

Just don't run any files, from friends or anyone you know really unless you confirm it on a call or in real life or do not run any suspicious files.

Who is responsible?

So, I did some digging and it's impossible to figure out the origins of this "Rat Wave", I've done a lot of digging and ended up with some usernames that helped make the method but not the actual creator.

None of the users are apart of the WeAreDevs forums or anything Roblox related really. 

Just in case, if you know any of these users, just know they are probably responsible : 

EyeEnding

DxLate

MattKick

Replied to thread : Rat Wave + Being Ratted

@59853I don't, it actually ratted my main PC. I formatted the thing and I'm recovering all the accounts.

@60871Probably the Rat Wave. I am betting other people are using this same method so there may be dumber versions. But if you were friends with the person and it actually matches up with something you said in your DMs, probably the original ratter.

@59853I explained on how the RAT is spreading, a friend DMs you with the rat file saying it will [insert something random here] and will tell you to install it. In my case, this attack was actually advanced. The person who ratted my friend used the same exact grammar and called back on a subject we talked about. 

Me and my friend shared a private exploit, so this attacker using the same exact grammar said she updated it and sent me the RAT file, I'm friends with him in real life as well so this is what makes the attack spread so fast and advanced. 

Created a new thread : Rat Wave + Being Ratted

I was ratted a few weeks ago and I lost 500$ on PayPal, and pretty much every account. I am still trying to recover all the accounts but so far I've recovered my PayPal was drained completely. Steam account, ROBLOX account. (Robux and Group Funds drained) and Google Account.

There is a new scam going around where rats are going around the internet right now, kinda like a Rat Wave. Tons of Discord Accounts are being compromised using RATs, once those RATs are installed onto the victim's PC, the victim get's all their login taken from their PC and a RAT into their PC. Then the person who controls the RAT will send everyone in the person's DMs a message spreading the RAT.

This just looks like a way to profit off of. I'm probably gonna make a dispute after an hour spreading all of the information about this rat wave.

Stay safe!

edit : made the dispute, https://wearedevs.net/forum/t/15597

Replied to thread : Have you ever been raTed before?

I was ratted once, this dude wasn't playing it nice and stole 500$ from my PayPal account and sent it to his business account, stole my email addresses, my Epic Games account, my Steam account.

I just instantly changed the passwords on my account and reset my entire PC.

Replied to thread : [CW] 0x07, SUPERSMASHBROS - Rep Evader

@27164forums gets boring so I look at the past