Expert Reverse Engineer

Badges

badge badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : is FearX Actually a Skid?

Yea its definitely skidded, you can continue imagine how I can destroy your knowledge in just 5 seconds

Replied to thread : [CW] FearX | Skidding, Selling Work That Isn't Fully His

"How do you use .cs files".. sorry but I laughed LOL (holy every beginners know what it is)

Replied to thread : [REL] Project:Save v1.3.0a By N2K (Pre-Release)

Release it when its good, don't release trash to the public

Replied to thread : Release | WebView API for monaco

@JohnnyDoe You don't understand the need for this because you have no idea what's the difference between Web View and Web Browser in C# lmao

Replied to thread : What are your thoughts on KRNL's UI

@MINISHXP Krnl "API" doesn't exist, if you're talking about the dynamic lib which is their Dll then there's "pipe" lol

Replied to thread : [SERVICE] Xaml(Wpf) User Interface

When did you start ? This looks like you copied some stuff from others such as the tooltip animation and that tab style

Replied to thread : [CW] Sinical, Ip Logging

Doesn't look like its obfuscated though good job bud

Replied to thread : do not buy th3ken

Of course no one is going to use that skidded sh*t unless they are stupid enough to do this, well that th3ken kid thinks he's some sort of hacker LOL but in reality he just go around then copy + pasting code

Bonus: He doesn't even know what a "class" is

What a clown: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750970019239952384/840158559052103680/unknown.png

Replied to thread : Seraph Exploit [No Key No Linkvertise]

The fact that you can't write your own bootstrapper (Literally copied from Oxygen U) and everything else inside your stupid interface made you incompetent and looks like a dumb fuc clown, I was laughing so hard while looking at the source of it. Btw its 2021 who still use the insecure axon method for your injection in C# smhh

Also renaming the Dll doesn't make you look cool, whatever you do VMProtect watermarks are still in these sectors and by looking at it you just renamed Oxygen U Dll to yours stupid eggsploass name

Haha memes :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750970019239952384/836929318059376670/pgoZxQ5NwdHF0PjPlLiMASbehBlT9QuQ.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750970019239952384/836929515879137320/rFBMMTrz9yXBMya8Ie2tR5oVILKX57sf.png

Replied to thread : Where To Start Learn C#?

@MINISHXP I don't know about your "pretty good", however Google has everything you need and you don't really have to learn from books like its 90s rn LOL

Replied to thread : Where To Start Learn C#?

@MINISHXP Why would you recommend a book to someone that wanted to learn ? LOL they literally have "Internet" and "Google" as assistants

Replied to thread : Tub X free powerful exploit (24-HOURKEYS) (FULL DEBUG LIBRARY) (MULTI API SUPPORT) (CUSTOM DLL)

@lo4 You can actually remove it yourself lol (if you are smart enough yea), just yeet it in Dnspy and then replace every instructions with op NOP on the method where it calls the key system

Replied to thread : Oxygen U using people tokens without "permission"

Stupids grow day by day, I can't even imagine how stupid this kid is when looking at the post... I hope god take away my readability

Replied to thread : alantic-rocks // v.1.2 // release date // faq // more

Massive virus ngl best eggsploit