Profile Picture

nevinluv

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Multiple Game Instance

So I'm not too sure if this has worked in a very long time but it still appears unpatched on the front page. It won't work for me, but I'm curious if I'm doing it wrong. 

file:///C:/Users/ashla/Videos/2023-10-05%2019-17-35.mp4

Edit: If this doesn't work, then basically it's just closing the first application when I join on the second account. I'm opening MGI first and then joining a game but still isnt working.

Commented to thread : Which exploit is the best for now to copy games?

how helpful. its such a coincidence that I, an american man, was just in the search of an Australian online gambling site that is the greatest alternative.

Created a new thread : Kiwi X Keyless

Is it actually possible to download kiwi keyless? for me its just an endless cycle of linkvertise

Commented to thread : [RELASE] Zao Hub

It was work.ink, and it didn't even work after I added Shiftsearch, so I removed it immediately after.  Theres no way to get the key lmao

/charsssssss

I didn't get a linkvertise link. 

Replied to thread : [RELASE] Zao Hub

UPDATE: Garbage. You need a key to use the hub, and said key link requires you to add the extension "Shiftsearch," which has been known to cookie log. Haven't even tested the hub itself because I will not be getting hacked lmao. 

Should get neg rep ngl

Replied to thread : [RELASE] Zao Hub

So why does a free script hub have a key system?

Commented to thread : [Release] FZero Hub

@mvqna are you 7 years old? I had an aneurysm trying to read this.

Created a new thread : Helpful Alternatives?

So I have synapse x but that seems to have been patched a while ago, and I can't find any free exploits that seem to work right now because of this anticheat.

Know of any working exploits? Unpaid <3.

Replied to thread : NEURON EXECUTOR | UWP |

Nevermind, patched for me.

Replied to thread : NEURON EXECUTOR | UWP |

This still working? I open the installer and all that opens is some gibberish in my command prompt. Is that normal? Lmao.

Replied to thread : Oxygen Virus?

wanna kill myself

lost my old account, so its been a minute since I used wrd. Forgot how lovely this community was <3

Replied to thread : Oxygen Virus?

I just downloaded it from here.. Just concerning how they are all considered trojans

Created a new thread : Oxygen Virus?

I tried downloading oxygen, was told there was a virus, and to be sure I ran it through VT and got some surprising results.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2a572f51e2c64621f08d4a9253eb8d0efa2c44a3cc3d34254fed659c700a6606/detection

Is there any way these are false positives?