Profile Picture

MemoryEd1tor (Memory)

I am a scripter and exploiter that has recently started developing DLLs and learning reverse engineering.

Bio

Discord Account: memoryed1tor

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : WeAreDevs Forum's Current State

I agree, exploiting ain't coming back anytime soon.

Commented to thread : WeAreDevs Forum's Current State

It's sad, this was a pretty popular forum ngl.

Created a new thread : WeAreDevs Forum's Current State

As of 12th of February, 2024, WeAreDevs forum is dead. Most activity is from bots in the hangout subforum and almost no members are online, only guests

This is probably due to the current state of exploiting. I am unsure on whether the forum will recover or not.

Replied to thread : Is learncpp.com a good site for learning C++?

Thanks for your responses.

Replied to thread : Starting new Code

Translation please, I don't understand skid, only English.

Replied to thread : how to dupe with trade?

You have to me more specific, dupe may be impossible depending on the game you're talking about, if the RemoteEvent is correctly secured you may not be able to dupe.

Replied to thread : My personal statement

☠💀Content length must be 10-5000 chars

Replied to thread : What happened to SS scripts?

Backdooring a good Roblox game is really difficult nowadays and free models that contain requires and aren't from verified creators nor verified by Roblox aren't indexed anymore in the toolbox to my knowledge, using free models was a bad way of backdooring anyway since popular games don't use free models (I hope lol).

You could say that SS scripts are "super effective" but backdooring is hard and even if you get to backdoor something, it'll be a bad game.

If you find a vulnerability in a game using RemoteEvents that allow you to execute scripts on the server then that would be pretty OP but again, I believe popular games won't have this vulnerability, maybe others, but not a vulnerability that lets you run any script on the server.

Created a new thread : Is learncpp.com a good site for learning C++?

I'm trying to learn C++ specifically for reverse engineering, is https://learncpp.com a good site to learn C++ for any purpose or are there any other places I could learn C++ for reverse engineering specifically?

Replied to thread : Issue with luavm_load address.

I fixed it lol

Created a new thread : Issue with luavm_load address.

Hello, I'm new on WeAreDevs but I've read other threads in the past. I am a scripter and exploiter so I decided to make my own DLL. I made an account on WRD because of this issue I had.

So, I think I got the correct address for luavm_load but I have some weird issue happening, everytime I inject (and execute a script) I get a 268 error. This is really weird since it had never happened to me and I don't know what to do, I think I followed the same steps I followed the last time I did it, I searched for the "oldResult, moduleRef = ..." string and double clicked the first cross reference, then went to the third call as I had done in the past and copied the address:

I believe this address is correct since I don't crash when the script is executed, instead, I instantly get kicked with a 268 error.

uintptr_t processBase = (uintptr_t)GetModuleHandleA(nullptr);

auto luavm_load = reinterpret_cast<uintptr_t(__fastcall*)(uintptr_t rl, std::string * source, const char* chunk, int env)>(processBase + 0x55D430);

This is my function, thanks for your help beforehand, any help is appreciated.