Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Commented to thread : [CW] Pluto_Guy Skidding

when you said "content length." i really felt that man

this comment is too emotional

extra word count

Commented to thread : [Counter CW] Joztyns [Skid, Ego, Defamation, Hypocrite]

pluto you are 12 years old, i reported you on discord because you arent old enough for it and when i said that zayn didnt want you to use his scrollbar style you said "idc im using it anyway" and didnt pay him

i never denied not having access

Replied to thread : [Counter CW] Joztyns [Skid, Ego, Defamation, Hypocrite]

Just to mention, Pluto recently turned 12 years old guys so lets congratulate him a happy 12th birthday

pluto recently turned 12 years old, im 14 theres a huge difference

gee whiskers

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1114681251035623454/1125522701470158939/image.png

crazy guys look at this bull

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1114681251035623454/1125522701239463976/image.png

crazy you're calling me a skid yet you legit skid sh*t tons of things, and im legit friends w entity and i got the greenlight from him

Replied to thread : [CW] Pluto_Guy Skidding

oh and now pluto is replying saying hes attempting to pay as soon as i write this CW
the switch-up is crazy

and now lolegic and pluto are trying to take my 2021 wpf ui out of context saying its from 2023 when its not LMFAO

Replied to thread : [CW] Pluto_Guy Skidding

Hey there, Joztyn again and Mr.Skiddatron (Pluto_Guy) is trying to write a fake Counter-CW Against me (Potentially Zayn) and Roach

bro is deadass asking zayn to help him with the cw when Zayn yet again saying that hes not a skid, yet zayn still hasnt given pluto permission to use his styles

and hes trying to tell zayn that he did give him permission when, as i repeat, HE HASNT GIVEN HIM PERMISSION

Do not listen to anything this little skid has to say as hes trying to falsely CW me and Roach because we were speaking the truth and hes afraid of the truth.

Seeking revenge on people that arent even lying is a bit funky. oh and not to mention this only happened because he falsely neg-repped roach

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1114681251035623454/1125499587130576957/image.png

nobody planned this out i did this soulley because you're a skid and you do NOT credit people ever

no he not idiot