Profile Picture

Swift (Coming Soon)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1095896665988268083/1108152607127654451/SignatureSwiftForumSignature_2.png

Bio

Welcome to Swift Cheat's official account. We push boundaries, think beyond the box, and innovate for our users.

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Created a new thread : Are there any public APIs?

I'm just curious as I see that WeAreDevs API isn't unpatched. 

Commented to thread : free graphic design

I'm actually surprised you noticed this

Replied to thread : Rate this UI

It's a four, I don't like the colors or layout

Replied to thread : Should i be allowed on WRD for a month?

Why would anyone say yes? Please give your genuine opinion.

Replied to thread : Looking to join as UI Dev on a serious project

Are you looking to be paid? If so, would you be interested in selling the UI?

Replied to thread : What are your stress relievers?

To reduce stress, I often go online since I have some control over my environment.

Replied to thread : Rate my WPF UI (Not finished)

I give it a 5/10. I don't like the icons or color scheme, and there is nothing there to rate as it's just a blank interface.

Replied to thread : Please stop taking my rice :(

I'm feeling pretty sick right now. How about you? By the way, I'm Swift. Nice to meet you.

Replied to thread : [OPINION] HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF

Given its price point, it is definitely a solid choice.

Commented to thread : An update, and some questions.

@TERIHAX I've had bad friends before, after conversing I believe our relationship to be better.

Replied to thread : post your executors here

This thread is clearly just bait to give negative feedback to developers.

Replied to thread : An update, and some questions.

Since you already bought him ScriptWare, suspending his account won't make a difference because it was a gift, not a loan. Also, expecting someone to give you $20 just because you have a difficult friend is unrealistic. My suggestion is to have a genuine conversation with him, trying to understand each other's viewpoints and see if you can mend your friendship.

Commented to thread : [Introduction] Swift Cheats

Your input was unnecessary. I created this thread to help users, and if you're going to cause disruption, please exit the thread.

@TERIHAX, I used 'At Swift' to specify that I am speaking on behalf of the Swift development team. Even if I simply used 'At Swift' as an expression, who are you to decide whether it is appropriate or not?

At Swift, we are a development team, not a specific product. As a team, we have not announced any specific products or releases that we can discontinue.