ireneemccal

Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : my schools might take are school computers back for the summer

So, did they take your laptop or did you keep it?

Replied to thread : My dad is planning to order me a laptop. What should I tell him?

It's great to hear that your dad is ordering you a new laptop as a reward for doing well in school! To ensure you get a laptop that can run Roblox smoothly and meets your needs, here are a few suggestions on what you can tell your dad:

Emphasize the importance of system requirements: Explain to your dad that Roblox has certain system requirements that need to be met for optimal performance. Share the minimum and recommended specifications mentioned by Roblox, such as processor speed, RAM, and graphics capabilities.

Focus on processing power: Roblox relies on the CPU (Central Processing Unit) for smooth gameplay. Ask your dad to consider a laptop with a fast and modern processor, preferably an Intel Core i5 or higher, or an AMD Ryzen 5 or higher.

Prioritize RAM: Having sufficient RAM is crucial for multitasking and running applications smoothly. Aim for at least 8GB of RAM, although 16GB would be even better, as it allows for smoother gameplay and prevents slowdowns when running other programs simultaneously.