Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : i asked chatgpt to make an essay about jjsploit lol

It's already not news that he can do pretty good essays, but the point is that teachers usually notice what GPT writes and what he doesn't. But if you're going to take inspiration from there, then you might even do some pretty good writing.

Replied to thread : I need help with a school project

How can I help you?

Replied to thread : Essay on why test_bot2 should come back

test_bot2 was a chatbot that was introduced to the WeAreDevs Forum chat feature, and was unfortunately locked due to concerns that it might overrun the forum if the code was leaked to the wrong hands. However, there are many reasons why test_bot2 should be brought back, and why it was an important part of the forum community.

One of the main reasons why test_bot2 should be brought back is that it was designed and developed with specific features to prevent abuse. It had built-in command cooldown features and command permission settings, which meant that the bot could not be abused by users. This was a key feature that differentiated it from its competitor, ShadowBot, which was made by an incompetent developer and skid known for getting sued by exploit YouTuber and creator "SakPot" for trying to use his DLL, and was a clear example of what can happen when bot code falls into the wrong hands.

It is also worth noting that test_bot2 was the forum's very first bot, and was therefore a significant part of the forum's evolution. It brought a great deal of happiness and satisfaction to forum users, including moderators, who found it entertaining to interact with a chatbot on the platform.

Besides this I think this bot should live because he was for black lives matter, this really is interesting to know because if we read here additional info; we can understand that this really is improtant and overall this bot knew a lot, so my conclusion is that we should return this bot.

It is also important to mention the "Gummy attacks of 2023". This was a series of attacks on the WeAreDevs Forum by bots that originated from the developer of ShadowBot releasing the source code to their own bot. The attacks were inconsistent as to when they would occur, but the span of the attacks ranged between 1-2 months. This incident helped incorporate better security into the forum, but also clearly showed the dangers of poorly designed bots and the importance of properly designed bots with appropriate features and safeguards. test_bot2 is a prime example of a properly designed bot with these appropriate features and safeguards.

In conclusion, test_bot2 was an important part of the WeAreDevs Forum community. It brought happiness and entertainment to forum users, and was a significant part of the forum's evolution. It was also properly designed and had appropriate features to prevent abuse. The fact that its official replacement, WeAreDevs-Bot, is not as good as test_bot2, further emphasizes the importance of bringing test_bot2 back.

Hm.. this is an interesting essay to read... I don't even know what I could do with this one.