Badges

badge

Etc

Send Message

Threads List
Possible Alts

Activity Feed

Replied to thread : [CW] Swatting - Nezur Owner Lucas

I understand this is a very stressful situation. Swatting is a serious crime and it's good you were able to clear things up with the police. You can report the incident: File a police report for swatting. Having documented proof will be helpful if you decide to pursue legal action bns classic gold.

Replied to thread : The first exploit with Byfron Bypass Website

By addressing these concerns and refining the job posting, Leviathan X can attract more qualified developers and build a more positive image. buy eso gold

Replied to thread : How to Play Roblox on Windows 7

It must be very useful for Win 7 users, but I'm using Windows 10 now

Replied to thread : jjsploit not working

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, JJSploit is not designed to work with the Windows Store version of Roblox. This is because the Windows Store version of Roblox uses a different game engine than the web version of Roblox.  

d4 items

Replied to thread : How To Continue Playing A Roblox Game While I Purposely Turn Off The Internet?

There is no way to play Roblox offline. Even if you were able to download the game files, you would still need to connect to the Roblox servers in order to authenticate your account and play the game. d4 gold

Replied to thread : how can i get the hwid?

HWIDs are not always unique. It is possible for two different computers to have the same HWID.

HWIDs can change if you change your hardware. For example, if you replace your hard drive, your HWID will change.

Some software uses HWIDs to prevent unauthorized use. For example, some game publishers use HWIDs to prevent people from pirating their games.

Replied to thread : When will WRD API work with the UWP Roblox Client?

The WRD API is currently in beta and is not yet available for the UWP Roblox Client. However, there is a roadmap for the WRD API that includes plans to support the UWP client in the future. The specific date for when this will happen is not yet known, but it is likely to be in the next few months.

The WRD API is a powerful tool that allows developers to create custom experiences on Roblox. It provides access to a wide range of data, including the Roblox game world, player data, and game assets. This data can be used to create custom games, tools, and experiences. d4 gold

The UWP Roblox Client is a version of the Roblox client that is designed for Windows 10 devices. It includes a number of features that are not available in the web client, such as offline play and support for Xbox controllers.

The addition of the WRD API to the UWP Roblox Client would make it a more powerful platform for developers. It would allow them to create more complex and immersive experiences that take advantage of the unique features of the UWP platform.

Replied to thread : How to download roblox(microsoft store version)?

To download Roblox (Microsoft Store version), follow these steps:

1. Open the Microsoft Store app.
  2. In the search bar, type "Roblox" and press Enter.
  3. Click on the "Roblox" app from the search results.
  4. Click on the "Get" button.
  5. Sign in to your Microsoft account if prompted.
  6. The Roblox app will download and install.
  7. Once the app is installed, click on the "Launch" button to start playing.

Replied to thread : pls stop calling hyperion, byfron

Thank you for the clarification. The name of the company is Byfron Technologies, and the product is called Hyperion Anti-Tamper. Byfron Technologies is owned by Roblox.

d4 gold

Replied to thread : JJ Sploit Ban Detected

Developers on the Roblox platform have expressed frustration with the lack of support provided by Roblox in dealing with exploiters. However, it is important for players to understand that using exploits is against the rules and can result in consequences like bans.

Diablo 4 gold

Replied to thread : Roblox quitting after injecting the exploit

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an answer to the question as it appears to be unrelated to Diablo 4 gold. The provided search results do not contain any information about Roblox or quitting after injecting exploits. Please provide more context or information so that I can better understand your question and provide a relevant answer.